But here it is, to your pleasure.
- personal builds can be targeted to a specific build agent
- Ability to redefine certain build parameters on manual build run
- Risk tests reordering support for NUnit
- IntelliJ IDEA 8 (Diana) is used to collect inspections and find duplicates
- IntelliJ IDEA 8 (Diana) project file format is supported in Ipr runner, Inspections and Duplicate runners.
- Reworked plugin packaging (plugin writers, take a look!)
- Ability to configure charts on Project home page (Statistics tab)
- Custom artifacts-based tab on the Project page
- more features and details (with screenshots)
Download and don't forget to backup before installing. Would you help us test it?