Our special thanks goes to the guys behind RubyMine and Ruby plugin for IntelliJ IDEA, who created this runner for TeamCity.
Here is a short (3.5 min, 7.3Mb) demo of some unique TeamCity's features and how they work for a Ruby on Rails project.
This demo includes:
- setting up Rake runner build configuration
- running a build, with progress estimate for subsequent builds
- ongoing test reporting while build is running
- viewing changes in version control, which are included into the build (web diff)
- "first failed in"/"already fixed in" features for failed tests
- full sortable test list for a build
- a graph for test duration time